Come and learn all about the outdoors in Fairfield Glade. We are looking forward to an exciting event again this year. We have expanded from being just about trails to include all outdoor activities available to Fairfield Glade and Cumberland County residents and visitors. Last year we had over 1,500 attendees so we are hoping for even more this year if the weather cooperates.
There will be live music and concessions stands selling burgers, hotdogs, etc. With over thirty information booths there will be plenty to interest everyone.
There will be a lot of activity at the Marathon tent as we hand out the T-shirts and patches to the hikers.
Volunteers at all the other booths will be handing out information about their organization or activity.
- Art Guild at Fairfield Glade
- Center for Lifelong Learning
- CMC Wellness Center
- Crossville Leisure Services
- Cumberland County Beekeepers
- Cumberland County Hiking Marathon: The T-shirt Tent
- Cumberland County Master Gardens
- Cumberland Trail Conference
- Exit Rocky Top Realty (Platinum Sponsor)
- Fairfield Homes (Gold Sponsor)
- Fg Bass Fishing Club
- FG Community Gardens
- FG Garden Club
- FG Hikers
- FG Kayaking
- FGCC Evironment Committee
- FGCC Lakes Committee
- FGCC Trails Committee
- Friends of the Trails
- Meteorologist Mark
- Morgan County
- Obed Watershed Community Association
- Tennessee Bluebird Society
- Tennessee Trails Plateau Chapter
- Wildwood Stables
- Zurich Homes ( Gold Sponsor)
Criteria for Hit the Trails Participants
We welcome participants in our very successful “Hit the Trails”. In order to keep the festival focused on outdoor activities for the local residents and visitors, we have established two criteria for groups and organizations that would like to participate. Potential participating organizations will be welcome to have a booth at the event if they meet both of these criteria: